Khandesh College Education Society's, Moolji Jaitha (Autonomous) College's
Swami Vivekanand Junior College, Jalgaon
Junior College Index No.: J-15.16.009 | UDISE Code : 27031602214
Admission Procedure Std. XI
1) Admissions to Std. XI are given strictly on the merit basis for which the marks obtained at S.S.C. Examination are considered.
2) The admission procedure is conducted in accordance with the rules & regulations laid down by Govt. of Maharashtra.
3) Application form 'A' attached with the prospectus should be used for admission.
4) Stamp-sized recent photograph should be affixed on the application.
5) Application for admission should be submitted along with following documents:
A) Four attested photocopies of mark statement of S.S.C. examination.
B) Original school leaving certificate (students are advised to keep with themselves sufficient attested photocopies of leaving certificate as the original certificate can not be returned to students under any circumstances.)
C) A copy of fee- challan duly filled in as shown in the fees—table in the prospectus.
D) Four attested photocopies of caste certificate, if a student belongs to backward class.
E) Four attested photocopies of Aadhaar Card.
6) A student passing S.S.C. or equivalent examination from C.B.S.E. or other board than Maharashtra State Board has to submit the following additional documents :
A) Passing certificate
B) Original copy of Migration certificate along with a photocopy
C) Guarantee letter/Deed of undertaking (on Rs. 20/- stamp) : (Proforma is available in office )
D) Eligibility Application form (Nasik Divisional Board)
Admission Procedure Std. XII
A student seeking admission to submit the following documents application form Std. XII shall along with
A) Attested photocopy of Std. XI Marksheet
B) Original Copy of School / College leaving certificate if the student has passed Std. XI from other college.
Payment of Fees and Submission of Application Form
Every student must get the duly filled in application form and challan checked from the counselling hall & then only pay the fees. Fees can be paid by challan at following centers :
1) Bank of Maharashtra Jalgaon
2) The Jalgaon People Co-operative Bank Ltd.
'C' part of the challan has to be attached along with the application which should be submitted in the office on the same day.
'D' part of the challan has to be carefully preserved by the student with him.
Mere submission of application and payment of fees does not mean that admission is confirmed.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission without giving any reason thereof. No student can claim admission by way of right.