1. Discipline is the integral part of education and hence our top most priority is discipline.
2. Every Student shall wear clean suitable and presentable clothing.
3. Representations, complaints and grievances, if any, may be informed to the principal through the staff-in-charge of students’ welfare.
4. The College authorities will not own responsibilities for the costly jewels worn by the students. Students should attend all terminals and model examinations without fail.
5. Attendance is taken at every lecture and practical classes.
6. No Students will be allowed to take active part in any political activity, directly or indirectly, associated with anti-social activity with the aim of violence.
7. Every student should wear the identity card every day.
8. Every student must obtain college identity card within a month from the date of admission otherwise he /she will be subhected to penalty of Rs. 50.
9. Students are strictly prohibited to smoke consume drug, narcotics, tobacco, Gutka, in college premises, Not only this, but if a student, is found in possession of narcotics and drugd, he will be liable for punishment under the Mumbai Police Acr, 1951.
10. Use of cell phones is strictly prohibited within the campus.
1) Digital Identity Card will be issued to every student by college.
2) Each student must have the Identity card with him/her while on the campus; failing which, disciplinary action shall be taken.
1) Attendance of students is recorded for every lecture & if a student remains absent continuously for three consecutive days, he/she will not be allowed to take his/her practicals until satisfactory explanation is furnished by parents to the Vice Principal.
2) 75% attendance of total number of days in a term is necessary to enable a student to be admitted to the final Exam.
3) A day’s attendance means attendance to all lectures & practicals prescribed in college time table for the class which the student is studying.
4) Students should not remain absent for lectures /practicals or any examination without proper reason and an application for leave for absence should be submitted to the vice-principal well in advance.
1) Those who wish to leave college in between, should submit a written application along with receipt of fee & Identity Card.
2) Those who are eligible for different concessions like E.B.C., Primary/ Secondary Teacher's wards, Freedom fighter's wards/ Wards of Govt. servants must submit prescribed application form with necessary documents within the dates mentioned in the separate notices which are displayed from time to time on notice boards.
3) Girl students shall submit parent's declaration in two copies in office as per the notice, failing which they would not get ladies freeship.
4) For vocational subject in Science faculty & Information Technology, a separte application Form 'B' along with a photocopy of Marks Statement of S.S.C., School leaving certificate & Caste certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
1) Change of subject or faculty is normally not allowed.
2) Subjects selected for continued for Std. XI shall be continued for Std. XII.
3) With the prior permission of the Vice-Principal, change of subject or faculty can be made up to 15th July as a special case. It is necessary to submit an application in prescribed form & pay a charge of Rs. 50/- for such change.
4) A student passing Std. XI Science can seek admission for Std. XII in Arts or Commerce faculty. Similarly a student passing Std. XI Commerce can opt for Std. XII Arts. However, the college shall not be responsible for the pre-preparation of the faculty selected.
5) Vocational Subject once offered can not be changed under any circumstances at std. XII.